CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

07 May 2011

it was never easy

feels like i lost a friend
you're the only one i know like the back of my hands
hope you know it wasn't easy for me
so stop saying what you've said yesterday

it's 2 am and i woke up noticing everything will never be the same
it hurts cause i can't get you off my head
i missed you, i loved you but i hated you all the same

but it's a little too late
apologizes, pleads won't change
i wanted you i needed you but you were never there
and all i want now is just a friend

so please just give me what i want
cause i've had enough of the love i can't trust
something that's meant to be a mere feeling
is now a responsibility i can't hold

it's never easy for me
it was as hard as how you felt
so please just stop your criticizes
it's making me hurt more and more..

0 comments: